Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Surprise Twist!



Okay so I know that we went through the whole venue selection process and it was quite a stressful time, but now we have a new surprise twist! Some of you may remember Havana Blue from previous posts and how much we loved it. Well after much planning and chatting and freaking out, I am so excited to announce that we will now be having the reception at Havana Blue in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida!

Don't worry.. we are still having the ceremony at my first love, the beautiful beach of Carillon! Having the combination of the two has worked out perfectly for us! Both Carillon and Havana Blue have been so incredible during all the craziness of planning and they are truly making our dream wedding come true! Only 269 days until I marry my best friend and I CANNOT wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails