Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Bucket List: Men v. Athens' Food

So before my Sailor and I get hitched and move away from God's country, better known as Athens, Ga., we have decided to embark upon a great journey, a journey that is not meant for the faint of stomach. With one semester left, we are going head to head with Athens' finest eateries. From the stuff that made Italy famous to the down home cookin' of Athens natives, we are attempting to taste it all!

Our first stop was a local pizza place that we've probably driven past 500 times without noticing. And let me just tell you how much I regret my oversight. Mama Sid's should be in every UGA students list of go to food joints. It's cheap and delicious and all-you-can-eat. Need I say more?



These are called "dough nuggets". Not so much on the diet, but oh so much on the bucket list. Every UGA senior must go to Mama Sid's immediately.

Today and everyday in the Classic City, Athens' food wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails