Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Photogenic

Beyond the traditional wedding photos, I am just so in love with the idea of a photo booth. Some of my favorite memories have been in wedding photo booths. One of these memories being my Sailor and I's second date at a family friend's wedding. Luckily I saved a quick snapshot of the photos on my phone..



The photo booth somehow fit both my parents, myself, my Sailor and my sister-in-law -- all in costume. Love.

As for my wedding, I found Magnolia Photo Booth Co., an incredible photo booth company, that provides this precious photo booth, suitcases of props, instant prints, web access to all the photos and a coffee table book of all the photos taken at the event. Too bad they don't have them in Ga or Fla..



I also found these super cute photo props from Smitten Sticks! Love love them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails