Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy 1 year until our wedding!

In exactly 365 days I will lose my name. I will no longer be Morgan Ingram. It'll be Mrs. Walraven to you! We're getting married a year from today! As wonderful as that is, it also means I only have 365 days to PLAN our wedding. It's officially time to get serious and plan this thing. First order of business is to be inspired. We have the date, the location and yes, a wedding cordinator (Thank you Lord). My main goal now is to decide the "what"s. What colors do I want? What dress will I wear? What flowers will we use? What food to serve? And so on and so on and so on and so on. SO.. Here's some inspiration I have found to get me started.


You guessed it -- Nautical things inspire me. I think it might have something to do with the Sailor I'm marrying. Regardless, I just love these vintage ships from one of my favorite blogs, For Me, For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails