Sunday, June 27, 2010

Venue Four: Seaside

With it's brightly colored, unique homes, fun beach-inspired boutiques and seafront eateries, Seaside is a picturesque beach town.


The Chapel



Outdoor reception area across from the Chapel



It's surrounded by cute little boutiques and beautiful trees.



Stage area



Unrelated mermaid painting that I passed walking around in Seaside, but I just thought it was AWESOME!



Again, unrelated, but how beautiful?! I need this on my front porch.

The low-down on Seaside:
Seaside is picturesque. Beautiful. Quaint. Happening. Everything you want on a beach vacation. There is always something going on in Seaside from concerts to daily specials at Bud & Alley's. Like some venue options before, Seaside is PERFECT for a vaction, but if you ask me, there's just a little too much going on for a wedding. A little self-centered, yes, but doesn't every bride want to be the center of attention on her big day? There are just too many people and too much going on to have your day feel special. I don't want to be lost in a crowd on my wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails